Sunday, October 14, 2012

Laundry Room Makeover!

I hate that I didn't take a picture of the "before" of my laundry room but this is the "after"!  This is the room my family enters everyday, numerous times a day, so I needed good flow and a place for everything.

My latest addition to my laundry room is LABELS!  I created them on my computer, printed and laminated them.  I felt like if I added the labels the kids might find a new place for their laundry other than my floor!  
Added a bench with cubbies for the kids shoes.  I have since added another row of hook for hats.

Love my space saver sink.  I added a hanging hook that folds down over the sink for clothes to hang and dry.

We decided to stack the washer and dryer for more cabinet space.  No regrets...I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment