Friday, September 21, 2012

Do I Really Have to Finish What I Start?

My biggest problem in the world is getting pumped up about an awesome idea, having the full visualization of it, starting it, and then getting bored with it.  Before I finish it, I'm ready to move on to the next project.  I blame it on PROCRASTINATION!  How do you overcome procrastination...I'll tackle that subject another day!  Ha!
I created this blog to help myself overcome this problem of mine.  My mind is constantly racing with ideas to do this, build that, paint this, sew that, and so on and so on.  To prevent myself from acting on impulse I decided to dump all these crazy ideas into this blog and see where it goes from there.
In the past, I have put many of my ideas into play, some worked and some failed.  I have never regretted any "idea" I've ever had.  Call it my bucket list if you will, marking off one venture at the time.
My latest creation "Model Me" magazine is one I started out having such a strong vision for and still do.  The problem is making myself take the effort to finish before I want to start on something else.  So, Do I really have to finish what I start?  The answer is ABSOLUTELY!  
My motivation: "You get the credit for what you finish, not what you start!"




No comments:

Post a Comment